1997 Harley Road King "Steel Hog"
Bill from West Brandywine, Pennsylvania, United States made available these photos of his magnificent 1997 FLHRI Harley Road King.
Bill: "This 1997 Road King has multi-color graphic paint with "Steel Hog" tank graphics, and a color-matched custom air dam. The paint design flows from front fender, across the stretched fuel tanks, and around the sides and back of the saddle bags."
Look at that Steel Hog artwork:
Ain't that a striking Harley paint job?
- Dual Exhaust with Hi Flow Air Cleaner & Chrome Hypercharger;
- Fully Chromed Front End;
- Custom Front Wheel with Dual Floating Rotors & Dual Chrome Calipers;
- Chrome H.D. Moustache Engine Guard W/ Built-In Highway Footrests;
- Mini Ape Hangers with Braided Cables & Chrome Switch Housings / Levers / Master Cylinder and Kuryakyn Iso Grips;
- Left Side Engine Compartment: H.D. Headbolt Covers / Kuryakyn Horn / Custom Flame Shifter Linkage / Chrome Inner Primary;
- Right Side Engine Compartment: Chrome Hypercharger / Tappet Covers / Points Cover / Transmission Interface Cover;
- Chrome Rider & Passenger Floorboards W/ Matching Chrome Rear Brake & Shifter Pegs;
- Chrome Slotted Taillight Cover;
- Chrome Saddle Bag Guards / Latches / Fender Trim Inserts with Built-In Turn Signals;
- Quick-Detach Windshield & Luggage Rack (with Sized Leather Travel Bag);
- Custom Stiched Solo Seat with Matching Removable Backrest; Passenger Seat;
Clymer Service and Repair Manuals
Even if you have no intent to get your hands dirty - these books are a joy for every Harley Davidson fan!