2000 Harley Davidson Road King
Josh from Camden, Michigan, United States of America, made available these photos of his beautiful 2000 Harley Davidson Road King Touring Motorcycle which has a striking "Hugger Orange over Black" custom paint job.
Josh: "You are looking at a 2000 Harley Davidson Road King 1450. The bike runs great and has a low idle for the "old Harley" sound."
This Road King has a striking "Hugger Orange over Black" custom paint job.
2000 Harley Davidson Road King Specifications
Josh lists the following specifications for this 2000 Harley Road King:
• Stage 1 Screaming Eagle Kit;
• Vance and Hines exhaust;
• Chrome L.E.D. license plate cover;
• Smoked front and rear turn signals;
• Chrome rack over the rear fender;
• Custom turn signal indicator on the handle bar mount;
• Chrome grips;
• Highway foot pegs;
• Passenger foot boards;
• Highrise handle bars;
• Harley Davidson leather seat and optional backrest;
• Braided steel brake lines;
• 2 HD gas tank caps;
• Chrome front axle nut covers;
• Fog lights on crash bars;
• Saddle bag liners (removable);
• New gel filled battery;
• Custom Hugger Orange paint;
Harley Road King Headlight Package
This Harley Road King has the typical full headlight package.
With and without the detachable windshield.
Harley Davidson Evolution Engine
Harley Davidson 1450cc Evo engine with Stage 1 Screaming Eagle Kit.
2000 Harley Road King Rear End
This Road King has an impressive and well designed rear end. Nice chrome rack over the rear fender.
Here's a good view of the rear light arrangement on this 2000 HD Road King. Note the Vance and Hines exhausts.
Smoked front and rear turn signals.
Clymer Service and Repair Manuals
Even if you have no intent to get your hands dirty - these books are a joy for every Harley Davidson fan!