2001 Harley Road King Retro Bike
Bill from West Brandywine, Pennsylvania, United States made available these photos of his magnificent 2001 FLHR Harley Road King which has a teal and white retro look custom paint job and is heavily customized.
- Show quality two-tone Teal & White Paint
- 95" 1550cc Big Bore with Screamin' Eagle HTCC Heads
- S&S Super Carb
- Chrome Upper & Lower Front End
- Dunlop Vintage Wide-White Radials
- HD Dual Chrome Front Calipers
- Dual Polished Front Rotors
- Internal-wired Chubby Handlebars
- Chrome Control Housings / Switches / Levers
- Chrome Master Cylinder / HD Teardrop Mirrors
- Braided Cables Front to Rear
- Nacelle Headlamp & Passing Lamps
- French Bezels on Headlamp, Passing Lamps & Turn Signals
- Clear Turn Signal Lenses - Front and Rear
- S&S Billet Air-Cleaner
- Chrome Pushrod & Tappet Covers
- Chrome Oil Pressure Gauge
- HD Timing Cover
- HD Transmission Interface Cover
- Billet Fuel Petcock
- Chrome Head Bolt Covers
- HD Billet Shifter Linkage
- Chrome Inner Primary Cover
- HD Derby Cover
- Nostalgia Floor Boards, Shifter Pegs, Rear Brake
- Chrome Engine Hardware
- Billet Full Tank Dash Panel
- 1960s Panhead Metal Tank Emblems
- LO-PRO GEL Seat
- Chrome Engine & Saddlebag Guards
- Chrome Custom Saddle Bag Latches
- HD Chrome Fender Trim & Skirts Front & Rear
- LED Tail Lights
The French bezels on the headlamp, passing lamps and the turn signals add to the retro look of this Harley Roadking. Note the clear turn signal lenses.
It's not just the two tone teal and white paint job that gives this Road King VTwin that glorious retro look. Details like those 1960's Harley Davidson Panhead tank emblems fit right in as well.
This 2001 Harley FLHR Road King is powered by a 95" 1550cc Big Bore engine with Screamin' Eagle HTCC Heads.
For more information on this magnificent bike, call Bill at (484) 356 3588 and tell him you saw his bike on these RoadKing pages!
Clymer Service and Repair Manuals
Even if you have no intent to get your hands dirty - these books are a joy for every Harley Davidson fan!