2004 Road King Custom FLHRS
George from Sacramento, California, United States, made available these photos of his awesome 2004 Road King Custom FLHRS motorcycle in silver paint with Stage 1 air cleaner and Screamin Eagle exhaust.
According to George, his Road King has an ideal seating position.
George: "The bike sits real nice, and you can sit on it flat footed. I am 5' 11" tall and on most Touring models I cant go flat footed to the ground. On this one I can!"
2004 Harley Davidson FLHRS Road King Custom Specs
George lists the following specifics for this 2004 Road King Custom FLHRS:
• 1" Factory lower shocks in the rear;
• 1" Lowering kit in the front suspension;
• Chromed front brake calipers and polished rotors;
• Chrome lower fork sliders;
• All the handlebar controls are chrome;
• Steel braided cables and brake lines;
• Billet mirrors;
• 1 1/4" Fat chubby bars;
• Stealth handle grips;
• Stealth running boards, brake pedal, and shifter pegs;
• Billet brake pedal arm, billet shifter arms and shifter linkage;
• Smooth bullet style blinkers with smoke clear lens and visors;
• Frenched head lamp visor. halogen head lamp;
• Chrome passenger foot peg mounts and screamin eagle pegs;
• Lay down license plate mount;
2004 Road King FLHRS Twin Cam Engine
This 2004 Road King FLHRS Twin Cam engine has 1450cc capacity and breathes through a carburator.
George: "My personal opinion on carburated verses fuel injection from 2002 to 2006 models: I would say carbureted is the way to go! Until Harley Davidson went to the new closed loop fuel injection in 2007 the old one wasn't the best. With a carburated model you can tune it your self and you dont have to get a US$150.00 down load every time you make an engine modification."
Stealth running boards, brake pedal, and shifter pegs. Billet brake pedal arm, billet shifter arms and shifter linkage.
2004 Road King Front End
2004 Road King FLHRS Fuel Tank and Handle Bars
George's Road King has 1 1/4" fat chubby bars and Stealth handle grips.
2004 Road King FLHRS Footboards and Passenger Pegs
Chrome passenger foot peg mounts and screamin eagle pegs.
2004 Road King FLHRS Rear End
This is the end... The rear end of a Road King...
Actually, this 2004 Road King Custom FLHRS Motorcycle is currently for sale.
For more information:eBay Advertising
Clymer Service and Repair Manuals
Even if you have no intent to get your hands dirty - these books are a joy for every Harley Davidson fan!